GUIDELINES FOR FACILITY RENTALS
1. RESERVATIONS must be made in advance. No group or individuals will be allowed to use the conference facilities without first consulting with the conference office. Reservations are complete when a date is settled upon, Facility Contract has been signed and deposit has been submitted.
2. CHECK-IN is at 4:00 PM on the date of arrival and check-out is at 12:00 PM. If your group should need to arrive earlier or depart later than these set times, please notify the Conference office. Additional fees may be added.
3. CLEANING after the event is the responsibility of the department, group, church or individual using the facilities. If facilities are not left clean the following additional charges will be made:
Guest Quarters: See Guest Quarters guidelines. (Charges will be made accordingly for any rooms left excessively dirty.)
Cafeteria Training Center and Restrooms: $50.00
Cabins: $15.00 per 1/2 cabin or $30.00 for full cabin
Auditorium and Restrooms: $150.00
4. KEYS must be turned in at the office or to designated person when checking out. A $10.00 charge will be made for each key not returned.
5. CONTRACTS & POLICIES: All departments, churches, groups or individuals will be required to abide by the policies set up by the conference for use of the facilities (copy attached). Churches, groups, or individuals will be required to sign a contract which will included these policies and the charges for the facilities you plan to use.
6. LINENS AND TOWELS are furnished in the Guest Quarters only. Toiletries are not furnished in any building. Personal linens are PROHIBITED in the Guest Quarters. Do not remove linens from this building for use in other buildings. If linens have been damaged beyond further use, charges will be made accordingly.
7. TELEPHONES: It is recommended that all groups have a cellular phone for use. Office phones are not available for use.
8. ANY DAMAGE to Cornerstone Conference property and facilities may result in additional charges that may not be stated in the Facility Rental Contract.
9. CANCELLATION must be made prior to 60 days of the event for a full refund, 45 days for a 50% refund and no refund will be given at less than 45 day notice and the full amount of the contract will be due.
10. TERMS & AGREEMENT: By signing this contract, you and your group agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend Cornerstone Conference (including our agents, employees and representatives) from any and all liability for injury or damage including, but not limited to, bodily injury, personal injury, emotional injury, or property damage which may result from any person using the Cornerstone Conference property, equipment, entrances and exits and surrounding areas regardless. (Proof of Insurance including listing Cornerstone Conference as an insured on your policy is required to complete each Facility Rental Contract.)