GUEST QUARTERS 18 ROOMS MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 58 (Motel-style Building)
1. No smoking will be allowed in any building. (There is a fine of $100.00 for smoking inside of buildings).
2. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the premise.
3. A maximum of 4 people will be allowed to stay in each room. (There must be at least one adult in each room.)
4. No pets will be allowed in any building.
5. Do not move furniture around in the rooms.
6. The lobby of the Guest Quarters is not to be used for serving food.
7. Linens and towels are furnished for the Guest Quarters by the Cornerstone Conference.
8. No toiletries will be furnished by the Cornerstone Conference.
9. Each group is responsible for any damages done to the rooms or building while occupying it.
10. All rooms should be left as follows when you check out.
a. Used sheets and pillow cases are to be removed from the beds and placed in the bathroom floor along with used towels.
b. Trashcans must be emptied in large trashcan located in the utility room at the center of the building.
c. Large trash can must be emptied in trash dumpster before checking out.
11. Lobby area should be left as follows:
a. All trash, drink cans, etc. must be taken to dumpster.
b. Chairs, tables and furniture should be left as you found them.
12. Kitchen must be left clean.
a. Dishes must be washed and put away.
b. Trash must be taken to the dumpster.
c. Floors must be swept.
d. Do not leave any food behind.
13. Groups renting the facilities over a period of several days will be responsible for any vacuuming or cleaning that needs to be done on a daily basis.
14. Make sure all lights, heat and air conditioners are turned off before checking out. (Each room is equipped with individual units.)
15. Keys must be turned in at the office or to designated person when checking out. (A $10.00 charge will be made for any key not returned at time of checkout.)
16. Report any repairs or problems to office or person in charge.
17. Please do not remove the outdoor furniture located on the porch of the Guest Quarters and on the front porch of the Cafeteria Training Center.
AUDITORIUM – THEATER SEATING FOR 1450
1. No one other than hired personnel or those given permission may operate the sound booth.
2. No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in any area on the premises.
3. No food or drinks are allowed in the auditorium building.
4. Rental group is responsible for any damages incurred while renting.
5. Auditorium must be left clean.
6. Make sure that all lights and equipment are turned off before checking out.
7. Keys must be turned in to designated person when checking out. (A $10.00 charge will be made for any key not returned at the time of checkout.)
8. Report any repairs or problems to office or person in charge.
CAFETERIA/TRAINING CENTER AND SNACK BAR
1. No one under 16 years of age will be allowed in the kitchen or snack bar cooking area.
2. No smoking will be allowed in any building.
3. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the premise.
4. No pets will be allowed in any building.
5. Each group is responsible for any damages done to the facility while occupying it.
6. The building must be left clean when you check out.
a. All appliances must be cleaned.
b. Deep fryers must be emptied of grease and cleaned.
c. All dishes and utensils must be washed and put in proper place.
d. All left over foods must be disposed of.
e. Trash cans must be emptied in dumpster and washed out. (Crush all boxes before putting them in dumpster.)
f. All tables and chairs must be folded and stacked on trucks available for this purpose.
g. Bathrooms must be cleaned.
h. Floors must be swept and mopped.
7. Make sure all lights, heat and air conditioners are turned off before checking out.
8. Keys must be turned in at the office or to designated person/area before checking out. (A $10.00 charge will be made for any key not returned at time of check-out.)
9. Report any repairs or problems to office or person in charge.
LAKE & LAKE AREA:
Any groups using the lake are required to wear life jackets while on or in the lake. Life jackets are available if requested. You may bring your own life jacket.
CHALLENGE COURSE AREA:
1. A Cornerstone Conference trained facilitator is required when using the ropes courses and climbing wall. Facilitators are paid separately from the property agreement. A list of approved facilitators is available upon request.
2. All equipment must be stored properly after the event.
3. If equipment is damaged or lost, your group will be responsible for paying for the loss.
We welcome groups to use the picnic shelter at no charge but if tables are moved it is required that they be returned to their original place. Please help by cleaning up after your group and putting things back the way you found them.