2016 Global Outreach Offering

Help us reach our conference goal of $275,000.00!

Thank you to every church who contributed to the 2016 GO Offering. There are still several churches that are in the process of completing their offering. If your church has not received a GO offering please do so as soon as possible. All offerings should be mailed to the conference office by December 12. Help us reach our conference goal of $275,000.00.

Moments before He ascended to heaven, Jesus commanded the church to “GO!” and make disciples of all nations. When you give to the annual IPHC Global Outreach (GO) Offering, your money turns into ministry on the mission field–both in the United States and around the world. We challenge every IPHC member to give at least a “day’s wage” of $124 to the GO Offering, as the average day’s wage of a worker in America can make a tremendous impact overseas. Your generous donation helps share the Good News with those who need it most!

75% of the Global Outreach Offering is given to World Missions Ministries for ministry projects led by missionaries and national workers, churches, outreaches, developing new works, and promotion. The remaining 25% of the Global Outreach Offering is used by Evangelism USA to plant and develop churches in America. 100% of your donation is used to make a difference!