For the safety of our students and families, we announce the cancellation of our LOCAL Cornerstone Conference Fine Arts Festival competition originally scheduled for April 24-25.
HOWEVER, for TEEN CONTESTANTS, the National Fine Arts Festival competition is still scheduled to be held in Jacksonville, FL, July 18-21! In order for teens to advance to the National FAF competition, you must complete the steps below.
Steps for teens to advance to the National FAF Competition:
- TEEN CONTESTANTS: Download and Submit the Revised Cornerstone Conference FAF Registration Forms listed below. These are necessary for us to be able to register each teen contestant/teen groups, for the National Fine Arts Festival in Jacksonville. (*We will forward these to the National office in order to secure your place in the competition)
- NEW Registration Deadline – April 24
- If you are competing in Creative Writing, Video, and Website Design, you must submit your work, along with your registration form, by April 24th for judging prior to National FAF.
- Once Youth Quest opens their registration, you must register for Youth Quest. We will submit your registration for the National FAF competition portion of Youth Quest.
Once all forms below have been downloaded, please return the completed registration forms (no fees) by the extended deadline of APRIL 24, 2020 to:
Cornerstone Conference, Discipleship Ministries, PO Box 150, Browns Summit, NC 27214
* NO FEES need to accompany registration forms.
- 2020 FAF Guidelines
- REVISED Registration Form (no Conference fee & new deadline)
- Group Participant Form
- 2020 Theme Flyer
Please contact our office @ 336.656.7936 x. 111 or email Leah McCullar at [email protected]