Important Camp DaySpring COVID-19 Update
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, 2021 Camp DaySpring will be required to operate at 50% capacity. Below is a copy of our Camp COVID-19 Protocols and Waiver that is now a part of each camper/staff application. Once each camp reaches its capacity, a message will appear at the top of each online registration form. By completing a camper registration form below, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
Camp COVID-19 Protocols & Waiver:
- Additional COVID-19 sanitization measures will be implemented during and in between each campto include but not limited to the following:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the campus
- Additional sanitization of hard surfaces
- Additional disinfectant fogging of cabins
- Masks will be required by all individuals during check-in, registration and camper drop-off. Following camper drop-off, masks will be optional for campers/ staff members.
- Drive Thru Check-in Procedures will include temperature checks and a COVID-19 Questionnaire
- During the Camp DaySpring Registration process, social distancing measures will be implemented
- Daily temperature checks during camp
- Mealtimes will be staggered to avoid overcrowding
- If at any time during Camp DaySpring a camper/staff member has any illness related symptoms to include, but not limited to the following: temperature of 100.4 or greater, sore throat, body aches, and/or nausea/vomiting, a qualified medical staff will implement the following sickness protocol:
- Parents of sick camper will be notified to come pick-up said camper
- Parents of remaining campers within said cabin, will be notified that a sick child was sent home from their child’s cabin. It will be at the discretion of the remaining notified parents, whether their camper/junior staff will remain at camp.
- Sick Staff member will be required to leave campus
- Camp DaySpring 2021 will be a closed campus – no visitors will be allowed
- We will adopt the following Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability section within our COVID-19 protocol to be included in our online camper/staff applications
- For those camper/staff applications that have already been submitted, they will be required to complete an online COVID-19 waiver form prior to camp.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I am willingly entering property owned or controlled by Cornerstone Conference IPHC (“Cornerstone”) for the purposes of attending an event (the “Event”). I understand that notwithstanding the preventative efforts of myself and/or others during my attendance at the Event, Cornerstone cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19 at the Event or while I am otherwise on Cornerstone’s property.
By signing this agreement, I voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID- 19 by attending the Event and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death (collectively, “Injury”). I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Cornerstone employees, volunteers, and Event participants. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility should I experience Injury, damage, loss, claims, liability, or expense (collectively, “Losses”), of any kind in connection with my participation in the Event. On my behalf, I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and hold harmless Cornerstone, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any Losses, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Losses based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Cornerstone, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Event. To the extent I breach this covenant not to sue, I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Event harmless from any liability, losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of such breach.
Register Now For Camp DaySpring This June!
Camp DaySpring is a Christian camp located in beautiful Browns Summit, NC and is a branch of Cornerstone Conference Discipleship Ministries.
Our 150 acre campus offers exciting activities for all ages including a Rock Wall, Zipline, Giant Swing, and a lake area fully equipped with slides, canoes, paddle boards, and yes….THE BLOB!
Each summer, hundreds of kids and teens gather here to renew friendships, conquer new challenges and most importantly, grow in their relationship with Christ. Our mission is to lead students to Salvation and Christian maturity by engaging the heart, mind, body and soul of our campers during their Camp DaySpring experience.
Register today by completing one of our online appications below!
ONLINE COVID-19 WAIVER & LIABILITY FORM:
COVID-19 Waiver & Liability Form (*must be completed by all campers & staff)
ONLINE CAMPER REGISTRATION FORMS:
Sr. High Camper Registration – June 16-20 (grades 9-12)
Jr. High Camper Registration – June 20-24 (grades 7-8)
Primary Camper Registration – June 24-27 (grades 1-3)
Junior Camper Registration – June 27-July 1 (grades 4-6) – REGISTRATION CLOSED
ONLINE STAFF APPLICATION:
Staff Application (all weeks)
PARENT/CAMPER INFORMATIONAL FORMS:
PRINTABLE CAMP PROMOS FOR DOWNLOAD: