Meet our Conference Itinerant Evangelists HERE!
Itinerant Evangelism Directives
- The Conference Evangelism Ministries Department will assist individuals in identifying the gift and call of the Evangelist (Ephesians 4:11) by providing (a) prayer support (b) spiritual gifts discovery analysis (c) a list of recommended resources (d) information about Cornerstone Conference ministerial training (BMI & INCaM) and credentialing process.
- Cornerstone Conference is looking for itinerant evangelists (entry level, short-term and long-term) who meet the requirement of a IPHC credentialed ministers in the Cornerstone Conference.
- The Conference Evangelism Ministries Department requests that all itinerant evangelists register on an annual basis with the Conference Evangelism Ministries Director.
- The Conference Evangelism Ministries Council desires to certify full and part-time Cornerstone Conference Evangelists. An evangelist may be certified upon completion of the Certified Evangelist Application process.
- The Conference Evangelism Ministries Department has established criteria for providing personal ministry support and financial assistance for Certified Itinerant Evangelists in the Cornerstone Conference.
- The Conference Evangelism Ministries Department assists in promoting Certified Evangelists by providing a list of these individuals to each Pastor.
- Each local church is encouraged to use Cornerstone Conference Certified Evangelists.