Mission: M25 exists to network those who reach out to the Matthew 25 people groups. From biker ministries, to feeding the hungry, supporting our veterans, visiting those in prison, and validating the recovery process of those struggling to find freedom from addiction; We invite all those who minister to the helpless, hopeless, and hurting to make a connection through Mission: M25.
“I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was homeless and you gave me a room, I was shivering and you gave me clothes, I was sick and you stopped to visit, I was in prison and you came to me. Then those ‘sheep’ are going to say, ‘Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?’ Then the King will say, ‘I’m telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me” The Gospel of Matthew 25:34-40
GENERAL MISSION STATEMENT
- To identify, network, train and celebrate leaders reaching the ‘At Risk” of our communities.
- To raise an army of Warriors for Christ, using the Knight motif. We encourage every church to train ‘warriors of service’ to their King. This army will be trained to reach the overlooked and ignored in the community.
- To raise up the Spirit of John the Baptist in our churches, sacrifice so others will become greater as we become less.
- To focus on the ministry of service outside the four walls where the people are, not performance inside where the saints reside.
- To provide connectivity, support and encouragement to those who minister to the oft-neglected and overlooked. While those who minister to these people groups often pay a high price emotionally, physically and spiritually, burnout is a great possibility. We combat ‘burnout’ by becoming a strand of many cords bound together caring and carrying each other’s burdens, hopes and dreams.
Cornerstone Conference Mission:M25 Team
M25 Pointman (Director) Mark Richardson (Cell Number: 252-431-4675)
Advisory Team Members: Tom Mangum, Tony Martin, Chuck Edwards
National Mission: M25 Team
National Director: Gary Burd
Assistant National Director: Mark Richardson
National Board: Gary Whaley, Angel Alba, Danny Stewart
Stay up to date by liking our Facebook page!
Click on the link below:
For more information about our M25 Ministry, please contact our M25 Director, Pastor Mark Richardson at [email protected]