We welcome you to the credentialing phase of your ministerial pursuit! You have responded to a high and holy calling. It is a call that requires careful preparation. We look forward to the opportunity of assisting you along this journey.
As you go through this application process:
• You should secure a copy of each of the following: (1) The Biblical Ministries Institute Handbook, (2) Ministerial Credentials Application Information packet, which can be found in the Ministerial Credentials Application Handbook.
• A Biblical Ministries Institute Application (pg. 2 of Biblical Ministries Institute Handbook) must be completed & forwarded to the conference office along with the one-time registration fee (for active students) of $25.
• Upon completion of the BMI application you should immediately begin completion of the Ministerial Credentialing Application process. Once you have completed the “Ministerial Application,” (pgs. 15-19) please forward it and $25.00 background check fee to the conference office. This will officially begin your application process.
• Follow the instructions on the “Instruction Form” (pg. 3) to complete the application process. No application will be considered complete until all required material is received in the conference office. You may use the enclosed Checklist (pg. 4) to chart your progress.
• Guidelines for studies will be outlined to help you complete the program in a timely manner. (i.e. books, readings, tests, BMI classes, mentoring program, etc.)
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call our offices at 1-877-367-9622, ext. 135 or (336) 656-7936. Please know that we are here to assist and serve you in any way possible.
Thank you for your interest in responding to His call upon your life and ministry. May His rich blessings attend your journey.
Important Ministerial Credentialing Links: