Your Passport To Missions
May 20-24 on the campus of Southwestern Christian University
Foundations of World Missions
• Arrive Sunday evening, May 19
• Classes will be held 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
• Meals begin with breakfast at 7:30 am on Monday, May 20 and conclude with lunch on Friday, May 24
• The book required for this class is titled; Introducing World Missions written by Moreau, Corwin, and McGee.
Housing will be provided on campus.
There will be a planned activity on Tuesday and Thursday evening.
Items You Should Bring:
• Sheets, blankets, pillows, bath towels/cloths, hair dryer, toiletries, etc.
• Computer – If you have a laptop or iPad, please bring it with you.
Items Available For Use:
• Lounge/Common Area
• Washer/Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board